Captain FTAFreeSatFIX.comBuckaneer Bob
Download FTA Satellite Receiver Software Free!
Go Back   FreeSatFix.com FTA Forums > News > Roomers - Rumors - Rumours
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2012, 05:18 AM
Hell Blade

burrhead is Bilge Sucking
Default satfix

has anybody noticed that satfix is working again????? fuckin snitches

Last edited by burrhead; 10-03-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Bucko

nrules387 Marooned

Watch your language.

The website was taken down to protect its members, all member profiles were delted, all ips, all pms and most private server discussion, the website also has some new rules, and the security was updated.

So before you go on complaining about it, be happy, they worked hard to bring that website back

Once agian, watch your language.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Hell Blade

ok now i thought we were allowed to say what we wanted to on this site....did the rules change here?besides you done had one man on that site give up alot of people over there and whos to say that a deal wasnt made to get the rest of the members.....sounds kinda flakey to me...mabey im wrong but i guess we will have to see...
Old 10-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Bucko

nrules387 Marooned

I just dont like to come on here and see a bunch of swearing, and i know a lot of memebers dont.

It would be kind of strange if it was, they would likely allow people to sell codes on the website still, witch they dont

just posting in the forum doesnt really proove anything actually, if they actually see the perchase of a iks code they have a case, but unless they see that on the site they dont really have much of a case,

there new rule is that you arent alloud to sell the codes on the website anymore.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:10 AM
WAS HERE

T1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY Shipshape

burrhead say it the way you want to say it bro, no censorship here unless you break the 3 simple rules or 4 actually, no spamming, no bashing of our members, no private iks peddling and most important share the dope and rum.
ya i also thk somtin is up, why make an announcement to every1 saying this is the end were shutting down...closing our doors and then a week later re-open them, wtf is up with tha, make up your mind, or maybe take a minute to thk before you make such a decision

nrules387, i have seen posts of yours with curses in them, dont be a hypocrite bro and maybe you should take a min to thk before acting aswell
Plz Do Not PM me with questions that can be answered in forum

This site is not intended to be used as a guide to obtain programming illegally. It is unlawful within the U.S. and Canada to receive programming from any service, without proper authorization. All information on this site is for testing purposes only.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Bucko

nrules387 Marooned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TTY View Post
burrhead say it the way you want to say it bro, no censorship here unless you break the 3 simple rules or 4 actually, no spamming, no bashing of our members, no private iks peddling and most important share the dope and rum.
ya i also thk somtin is up, why make an announcement to every1 saying this is the end were shutting down...closing our doors and then a week later re-open them, wtf is up with tha, make up your mind, or maybe take a minute to thk before you make such a decision

nrules387, i have seen posts of yours with curses in them, dont be a hypocrite bro and maybe you should take a min to thk before acting aswell

the website was actually brought back up not by the man who ran it before, but another mod that was on the site...
Old 10-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Hell Blade

ok let me just go ahead and say to nrules...sorry if i offended u bro.... but i call it like i see it....and it seems awfull weird that they shut down and came back up shortly after....... and went right back to doing the same thing that got alot of members pinched....so as for me i wouldnt go there....something dont smell right and i dont meen my wifes cooking.....lol
Old 10-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Coxswain

Jesjammin is Bilge Sucking
Default Satfix

I have to say, Nrules telling anyone to watch their language is a hoot in itself!

I remember one of his posts having the F word in the title and getting the e-mail alert every time someone commented on it.

.......But...I also understand he was dealing with some tough and personal issues for the last couple of weeks. I think we can all understand the need to "Vent our spleens" every now and then......and you do swear like a sailor ....Lol...or should I say pirate?

Back to the subject......I agree burrhead, Something is odd about that whole Satfix up and down thing. I couldn't understand why someone would close down a website and leave an index page up afterwards.

It was like a digital headstone or something.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Hell Blade

All I can say is if the members from that site go back better watch what they say or do for awhile......
Old 10-12-2012, 06:27 AM
LandLubber

EvilEyes is Bilge Sucking

i agree 100% that the site coming back up seems fishy and i wouldnt go there without a great proxy or vpn tunnel.so members should go there at own risk and use caution...i dont post much here but around long enough to see sites go down and come back up,which is not a good sign as it may go back down in a few weeks and you see it posted it is run by the man...
be careful members of freesatfix